Great Riding Weather

Doug Shepard_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
a103a5111c39a8dcd51e9675808104c9.jpg
 
You've done plenty of work to that bike, Doug.
 
Alright Doug. If I squint just right, I swear the CB in the image almost appears to have a shaft drive (apart from a few dark "twigs" behind the rear wheel). :)
 
Thread starter
Yes a lot of mods on this bike some already done when i purchased
GoldOxide_imp said:
Alright Doug. If I squint just right, I swear the CB in the image almost appears to have a shaft drive (apart from a few dark "twigs" behind the rear wheel). :)
No it is chain and sprockets but i see what your saying hard to see them
Cormanus_imp said:
You've done plenty of work to that bike, Doug.
Yes this bike has a lot of mods done when i purchased it used I have done a few things as well
 
Great riding weather here in Orange County today. However, as I found out a few days ago, trying to ride home from the eye doctor at night while dilated is, um, ill-advised.
They're doing it again to me today, so I drove, figuring if I'm going to hit something on the way home, I'd rather have a car around me. Or, if I actually use my brain and get a ride, I'd rather leave a car at the doctor's office than my bike.
 
No, I'm sure I'll leave their office, look at the blinding headlights, squint, and say "Yeah, no problem, I got this."
 
I thought they told you not to drive after having tests that require dilation. Get a ride, mate.
 
Made it! But the doc charged a pretty penny. The Fiesta’s going to have to survive on a tender and hopefully it won’t rain until I can afford a new battery.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Made it! But the doc charged a pretty penny. The Fiesta’s going to have to survive on a tender and hopefully it won’t rain until I can afford a new battery.
Phew! Welcome back Gin60.

Ford Fiesta?
 
Back
Top