Great Ride Today

TwoBrothersBusa_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Well I mowed my yard before my first ride of the year, but today made up for that. What a great day riding in the Northwest GA mountains and Northeast AL...a perfect 200+ miles in mid 70s weather.

9e9129f1f0fbdeb5eb96a56e1feb9f1d.jpg


Little River Falls in Fort Payne AL

4d0033763eaf1a2541a6d9b390b57fac.jpg
 
Doesn't get much better than that!
 
We thought spring was here in the UK last week, woke up to 4" snow this morning, very envious of you. Vlads sent us the 'beast from the east'
 
I took the CB out of storage today, started right up after putting the battery in. I have do do some cleaning and lube a few things. I went about 30 miles to stop by a buddy’s house.

The temp got up to 55 or so, there were a fair number of bikers out.
 
Once it hits 50 degrees, bikes spring forth like daffodils.
 
Back
Top