Great Read

looks like a good book to sit down with this winter when we cant ride.
 
A few others that I would suggest:

"Mann Of His Time"
"Big Sid's Vincati"
"The Vincent In The Barn"
"The Devil Can Ride"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
oops wrong forum that's all, I will move it. Needs to be in Motorcycling general

done!
 
Guth_imp said:
A few others that I would suggest:

"Mann Of His Time"
"Big Sid's Vincati"
"The Vincent In The Barn"
"The Devil Can Ride"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a book, but one of my favorite motorcycle movies is "The World's Fastest Indians" staring Anthony Hopkins.
 
"The World's Fastest Indian" is a must see, even if you aren't into motorcycling. I've read "Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance" several times..........and still don't get it. But I'm kind of a skimmer reader. Not everything sinks in.
 
I have a copy of Peter Egan's Leanings on the side table next to the favorite living room chair. A great collection of stories - read one and put it away for next time.
 
Hey Guth,

Big Sid lives in Norfolk (I think he is still alive). Back in the 70's I used to go to his shop and look at Triumps and check out his racing pics. He was a BIG guy, and really nice.

My Honda dealer has a copy of his book for sale. I might have to pick it up.
 
Popgun..Sid died last year.
 
Thanks Mickey. I'm sorry to hear that.
 
Back
Top