Great little Wandering Souls Video

I really enjoyed those videos - especially the USA and Canada since I'm more familiar with those countries and have been to many of those places myself.
 
Thread starter
Wow what a life they are living. They had really kind words about their CB1100s, thats comforting to read. When you have ridden where they have ridden and still "love" your bike that says volumes to me.

Thanks for the link Cormanus
 
The ferret_imp said:
Wow what a life they are living. They had really kind words about their CB1100s, thats comforting to read. When you have ridden where they have ridden and still "love" your bike that says volumes to me.

Thanks for the link Cormanus
I agree. I'm going to miss them.
 
Just came across this CB video.


 
Nice.. But I just don't understand why they picked CB's for that trip when so many other bikes would have been more appropriate. It seems to me that a KTM, or a KLR, or a BMW, even a Triumph ADV bike would've been a smarter choice.
 
ride4now_imp said:
Nice.. But I just don't understand why they picked CB's for that trip when so many other bikes would have been more appropriate. It seems to me that a KTM, or a KLR, or a BMW, even a Triumph ADV bike would've been a smarter choice.
I'd like to think its because they love their CBs as much as we do. :thumbsup:
 
Making the trip on an ADV would have been easier, more comfortable, more appropriate, but more predictable. I imagine part of the allure was using a bike not many would consider the right bike for the adventure and making it work.
 
Thread starter
Its how we " used" to do it
 
I like to think they took one for the team to give us something to speculate about.
 
Back
Top