Oct 19, 2013 #1 7 736cc_imp Been there Thread starter http://www.kiestu6.com/videopage/on/rAUKxm4Yk4M.html
Oct 20, 2013 #2 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior cool, some very unique video on that site, I thought the racing through the streets was exciting. http://www.kiestu6.com/videopage/on/sF8ZD3fVP4A.html
cool, some very unique video on that site, I thought the racing through the streets was exciting. http://www.kiestu6.com/videopage/on/sF8ZD3fVP4A.html
Oct 24, 2013 #3 A AzBob_imp Been there HikerToo_imp said: cool, some very unique video on that site, I thought the racing through the streets was exciting. http://www.kiestu6.com/videopage/on/sF8ZD3fVP4A.html Click to expand... That's the Isle of Man TT. It's a crazy race that happens in the end of May each year. iomtt.com: The World's #1 TT Website
HikerToo_imp said: cool, some very unique video on that site, I thought the racing through the streets was exciting. http://www.kiestu6.com/videopage/on/sF8ZD3fVP4A.html Click to expand... That's the Isle of Man TT. It's a crazy race that happens in the end of May each year. iomtt.com: The World's #1 TT Website