Great ad from Taiwan...

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I think this ad captures the true spirit of motorcycling - friendship, fun, adventure, and memories for a lifetime.
 
Sad and cool at the same time.

Some kids liked it so much, they redid the entire ad themselves, apparently in great detail to the original!

 
That was very powerful , especially if you own a Honda that outlasted all your wives .... :cool: , I love my Honda
Thanks
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Wonder what our CB would do, cannot fail..
Not very far.

It would start with somebody coming up to the CB and saying something like, "Wow, that is nicely restored, ..., what year is that?, ..., I had one just like this, but it was a 750, ... ". And then another person would join in, and another, and other bringing the glasses of wine from the table. People would be blocking the path, and, uh, ..., just pure bliss.
 
Back
Top