Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
DBM_imp said:Thankx fellas for the tips. My dealer installed a battery tender whip free of charge that exits on the left side of the seat/tank seam. I will use this whip to keep my new battery fully charged during the week while l am at work and unable to ride. I also bought a USB adapter that plugs into the tender whip to charge my mobile devices. I plan to use my Samsung Galaxy S5 T Mobile with Google Maps with a cell phone handlebar holder as my GPS. Comments, suggestions, advice?
I use my cell phone mounted on a Quadlock handlebar mount. It's super secure. The easiest way I have found to power it is to connect it to a spare battery I put in my tank bag. I get about 15 hours of continual use before I have to recharge.DBM_imp said:Searched but did not find. What handlebar mounted GPS are you using? What is the easiest way to power it? Pics please