GPR Exhaust??

glenridgerich_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello Gent's, anyone have or know anything about the GPR Slip-On exhaust? Its looks cool...A bit smaller than stock but somewhat similar in style. I'd hate to buy it for +/- $500 unless I know more about it. Stock pipe is WAY too quiet (even with the hole I cut in it).
Thanks in advance for your replies!
 
GPR slip on

Forum member lola has one


another sound clip different bike and owner

 
I have the GPR and it's well worth the money to me. Just for the safety of being heard by other drivers. Plus it makes it a lot more throaty.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Josiah_Hurt_imp said:
I have the GPR and it's well worth the money to me. Just for the safety of being heard by other drivers. Plus it makes it a lot more throaty.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Josiah. I've since bought and installed mine. I love everything about it!! Have you had any issues/problems with yours? (I haven't, but have only hade mine for a short time, so just wondering).
 
Back
Top