Got my red baby home 50 miles

wildezt_imp said:
Man this bike is so beautiful..: and it gets better the more you look...
Congrats my friend..

Isn't that the truth, and my exact thoughts when I pulled up to the mower shop today to pick up oil and filter for my rider and parked right in front of a big window. Looked at the reflection and though " my goodness, this is one beautiful motorcycle" followed by a giant ferret smile :D
 
Thread starter
Well I'm from the south and not known for bragging BUT: wow I think my bike looks better than anyone's lol :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Really a great looking bike!! Congratulations. I love those shining exhaust headers. And then the polish stainless steel motor covers. Looks much better than the German model, which has them painted.
 
The ferret_imp said:
wildezt_imp said:
Man this bike is so beautiful..: and it gets better the more you look...
Congrats my friend..

Isn't that the truth, and my exact thoughts when I pulled up to the mower shop today to pick up oil and filter for my rider and parked right in front of a big window. Looked at the reflection and though " my goodness, this is one beautiful motorcycle" followed by a giant ferret smile :D

Isn't that the truth, and my exact thoughts when I pulled up to the mower shop today to pick up oil and filter for my rider and parked right in front of a big window. Looked at the reflection and though " my goodness, this is one beautiful motorcycle" followed by a giant ferret smile :D
Happens to me at least once a day, somedays more than once! :cool:
 
Back
Top