Got my red baby home 50 miles

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Got my bike rode it home 50 miles! Ran & rode great cruise 75 & 80 then back roads home! How sweet it is !! My bike had .3 tenths of a mike on it showing on both trip meters odo showed 0 it don't read tenths. I will post a few pics then I'm off for some riden!!!
Michael
7efd756cdd042492b6e3075b265bcc29.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
16ff84da99b948345548ebc5b93703eb.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cf05877af4eb7d86fdac721f755c99b1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d2d02cd5742b4d4cd69cac5b9cd0367a.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congrats Ridem! And it just gets better and better as you put some miles on it. :)
 
My goodness what a good looking motorcycle :thumbsup:

Congrats young man!
 
I'm just guessing, but hes not sitting at his computer right now reading our congratulations...he's probably out sitting on that seat riding with a big ol smile on his face
 
Congrats, wherever you ride, this bike is a hoot. Best bike I've ever owned. No doubt you will love every minute of ownership.
Mine has 422 miles and is breaking in nicely. Smooth motor, brakes are have reached there optimum bite. Feels safe and planted. Encore Bravo!
 
MAN those pipes are sure shiny!!! I remember the days when we wre talking about the demise of the cb1100 in the US but sure impressed at honda that they stepped up and brought it back even better than the original.
 
Lovely bike, Ridem. Get out there and enjoy it.
 
Think he is doing some night riding? :huh:
 
I bet he's in the garage... listening to it cool down, with a beer in one hand and a wax cloth in the other... and he's saying to himself... Man, I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!!

Congrats Ride-em... that is surely a fine looking machine. As many of us have said...we never get tired of looking at that bike!

Ride safe...
 
Thread starter
Hey guys I lov this bike I was lucky to have good weather today. High around 80 when I got home put bike in my shop took off tank warning decals & hooked up pig tail for battery tender and one for heated clothing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bike reminds me more of the cbx than the 750k. I don't think honda could of done any better. I want chrome gauge covers and maybe the chrome headlight but I don't know if Honda has them for the 14 model yet. Other than that this will be the first bike that I have owned that will be stock.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
Think he is doing some night riding? :huh:
As long as he remembers to push the release on the dynamo so it connects with the wheel he should be able to see OK. :D
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Hey guys I lov this bike I was lucky to have good weather today. High around 80 when I got home put bike in my shop took off tank warning decals & hooked up pig tail for battery tender and one for heated clothing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bike reminds me more of the cbx than the 750k. I don't think honda could of done any better. I want chrome gauge covers and maybe the chrome headlight but I don't know if Honda has them for the 14 model yet. Other than that this will be the first bike that I have owned that will be stock.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been trying to find info on the chrome gauge covers. No luck yet.
 
According to Honda of America (and Takashi) chrome meter covers are not available--yet.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Which tires are on that bike? Are they still mixing the selection between Dunlops and Bridgestones?
Mine came with Dunlops ( again)
 
Back
Top