So it was a nice day out today. Work is slow had an hour to kill for lunch. so I went for a ride a few miles out of town. :excited: It was great warm weather no wind clear skies and empty roads.
Had a chance to get on my bike with the mods I have added. Have to say I'm happy with the pull of the bike at highway speeds. Power is still smooth. The windscreen did great at high speed. I did not feel the wind trying to fly me off the bike. haha :rofl:
I'm hoping to get out more and ride more soon. Need to have more days like today.
Had a chance to get on my bike with the mods I have added. Have to say I'm happy with the pull of the bike at highway speeds. Power is still smooth. The windscreen did great at high speed. I did not feel the wind trying to fly me off the bike. haha :rofl:
I'm hoping to get out more and ride more soon. Need to have more days like today.