Lord Popgun
Road warrior
One thing. If you don't already know how to remove the seat, get them to show you. Of course its in the manual--under the seat...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

He did show me and I'll try to remember that to undo the seat, you have to go behind the helmet lock right?Lord Popgun_imp said:One thing. If you don't already know how to remove the seat, get them to show you. Of course its in the manual--under the seat...

LOL The "Chicagoland Chapter" consists of Tim (Short Timer), Todd (Todd_K), and Matt (yours truly) and we have met once, sometime last summer (there's a Seat Time report about it). We have not set anything else up, yet. I think Todd may be reluctant to come to any more meetings since I threatened to kill him for his Vanson jacket, but who knows?specialist8_imp said:I did meet Fred then. I liked his presentation on the bike, extremely informative and professional. Where do you guys usually meet up when getting the Chicago chapter together? Would love to come out and meet the group.
He did show me and I'll try to remember that to undo the seat, you have to go behind the helmet lock right?Lord Popgun_imp said:One thing. If you don't already know how to remove the seat, get them to show you. Of course its in the manual--under the seat...
