Good article and also contains launch video

ohiorider_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Probably old hat to the guys and gals who've been riding the CB1100 since 2013.

However, I'm one of those who purchased a new leftover 2014 in 2017, and am just beginning to enjoy the feel of this lovely machine.

As most of you know, I had issues with the stiffness of the OEM suspension. However, after considerable tweaking of the front fork (now with RaceTech valving and rear suspension by Ikon with lighter springs) I can enjoy the feel of the engine, with good torque throughout the rpm range, more than adequate brakes, light controls, and a chassis that handles far better and easier than I would have suspected.

Anyway, here's the link. Hopefully you haven't read it yet.

Bob

Ten Thousand Miles on the Final Aircooled Honda
 
"The CB1100 is basically the perfect motorcycle. It's too bad not everyone sees it that way."

Yap, you got that right Bob :thumbsup:
 
Enjoyed that and agree with most everything he said in it, except if he averaged 47 mpg he doesn't need to look for gas at 100 miles cause he's only used 2 gallons on his nearly 4 gallon capacity.
 
Back
Top