Goldwing meeting

Thread starter
hb9400_imp said:
Thanks for sharing. I see the allure but too heavy for my taste.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
well yes standing maneuvers in combination with the long weehlbase...and / but for something you have too a reverse gear

you have ever ride a goldwing ?

the very deep center of gravity , wide engine helps a lot...it is deceptive with the handling
 
There have been times I'dda killed to ride one (mostly on Highway 2 in North Dakota and Montana) but dang they are pricey.
 
Do I recognise the yellow one?
 
Rboe_imp said:
There have been times I'dda killed to ride one (mostly on Highway 2 in North Dakota and Montana) but dang they are pricey.
I am sure when our butts start complainin', some of us do the same thing. :)
 
alprider_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Do I recognise the yellow one?


yes you do.....:clap:....:D


goldoxide
butt ? take a monkey its much cheaper and not that heavy....:D


yes you do.....:clap:....:D


goldoxide
butt ? take a monkey its much cheaper and not that heavy....:D
I absolutely have no doubt.

But, ...

" ... today's segment is 600 miles and we'll all meet in downtown Nashville. After breakfast we'll take-off at 9 am. I'm taking the Monkey and will catch up with y'all there tomorrow." :)
 
Back
Top