Go Pro question.

r870621345s_imp said:
I mounted my camera with the curved adhesive mount. I don't use a tether. It's been on there for a couple years, so I guess it sticks pretty good. It looks a little funny sitting on top there, but I can't see it when I'm riding. When mounted to your helmet, the camera sees what you see. With the chest mount, it's pretty much straight ahead.
7ca981a76106fe11f5e5a85f3b923253.jpeg


Helmet mount
8043eb2dd50867f421aba54522ab2457.jpeg


Chest mount
a8642e0e16576995a05917907e6db553.jpeg
So I used the chest mount and the angle is lower than expected. Did you use any additional items like extensions to mount the Go Pro?

Here is my test.
 
I have to use extensions with the chest mount. I am running lower bars and a Dart screen though. Need the additional length to see anything beside the back of the windscreen.

I've run a helmet mount, on the side due having a modular helmet. Didn't really like the video, because my head is ALWAYS moving when I ride and it makes for distracting video.

Just my $.02


Sent from an undisclosed location
 
Back
Top