Jul 14, 2013 #1 N Nitro_imp First service completed Thread starter Thought I would share a quick vid I made using my Go Pro camera.
Jul 14, 2013 #3 B BuffaloBill_imp Running like a top Nice ride! As though I was on the back seat with you! Thanks.
Jul 14, 2013 #4 H HikerToo_imp Road warrior Like the sound of the exhaust, what kind is it? Wind noise is kinda bad along with flapping shirt.
Jul 18, 2013 #5 A Ack-CB11_imp Road warrior Have you been back to the track to test out the new exhaust?
Jul 20, 2013 #6 N Nitro_imp First service completed Thread starter Ack-CB11_imp said: Have you been back to the track to test out the new exhaust? Click to expand... Not yet, but the bike does seem to have some more get up and go to it. I really want a full exhaust, but Im waiting for some more options to become avaliable.
Ack-CB11_imp said: Have you been back to the track to test out the new exhaust? Click to expand... Not yet, but the bike does seem to have some more get up and go to it. I really want a full exhaust, but Im waiting for some more options to become avaliable.