Aug 27, 2014 #4 O OldF7Guy_imp Been there Well, Tink I hate you. My Wed was not as good as yours. I had to work. J/k man. Love the pics. Keep em coming. I still have to try to make a living but I love looking at motorcycle pics.
Well, Tink I hate you. My Wed was not as good as yours. I had to work. J/k man. Love the pics. Keep em coming. I still have to try to make a living but I love looking at motorcycle pics.
Aug 27, 2014 #6 T TINK_imp Been there Thread starter Work for 45 years and you too can have my lifestyle. :biker: Canon S110 at widest angle. Great little selfie camera. The ferret_imp said: Are those selfies? You must have long arms. Click to expand...
Work for 45 years and you too can have my lifestyle. :biker: Canon S110 at widest angle. Great little selfie camera. The ferret_imp said: Are those selfies? You must have long arms. Click to expand...
Aug 27, 2014 #8 emptysea Road warrior I was carving up a golf course while you were carving up the mountain roads. Based on how I played, you clearly had the better Wednesday. Thanks for the pics
I was carving up a golf course while you were carving up the mountain roads. Based on how I played, you clearly had the better Wednesday. Thanks for the pics
Aug 28, 2014 #11 T TINK_imp Been there Thread starter It's a N103. Love the Nolan. I've had 5 or 6 Nolan's... guess I have a head for Nolan helmets wildezt_imp said: is that the N90 TINK? its a good helmet.. Click to expand...
It's a N103. Love the Nolan. I've had 5 or 6 Nolan's... guess I have a head for Nolan helmets wildezt_imp said: is that the N90 TINK? its a good helmet.. Click to expand...
Aug 28, 2014 #12 A alexhsu_imp New to the forum Glendora ridge road is really fantastic! i was there few weeks ago!