Givi Sport Bag installed on 2017 RS OEM Rack

Mitch_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello from Nurnberg

Here is a link to the photo's of the Give Sport Bag installed on my 2017 CB1100 RS

Instead of the messy straps I used commercial grade Velcro which provides great holding strength and relatively easy removal.

Google Photos
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
:-/ 404 error
Hmmmm, the pictures are located in google photos ? I tested the link and I can call up the pictures when accessing this thread through the forum??

Any suggestions as to how I can provide a link that works for all forum members?

Thanks

Mitch
 
Me too. I don't have a Google account.

Mitch, most of us use a photo hosting service.
 
Mitch, open the photo(s) you want to share on the forum and then select <sharing> (looks like a less than symbol but with balls on the ends). At the bottom of the screen you'll see an option to create a link. Click on that and then copy and paste the link that's generated to the forum. We should then be able to see the picture.

As popguns says, most of us use a photo hosting service as it lets us display pictures in the forum pretty easily.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Mitch, open the photo(s) you want to share on the forum and then select <sharing> (looks like a less than symbol but with balls on the ends). At the bottom of the screen you'll see an option to create a link. Click on that and then copy and paste the link that's generated to the forum. We should then be able to see the picture.

As popguns says, most of us use a photo hosting service as it lets us display pictures in the forum pretty easily.
thanks for the advice!

lets see how this works...

Honda · Shared album 📸
 
Goes to a page labeled HONDA, but there is no picture.
 
Wow Go, yeah it is! I LIKE that!
 
That looks great. I like how tidy you've made the straps. I'm waiting for a rack to come up for my Bonneville to do a similar setup. I have that size tail bag hogging the back half of my seat, which doesn't give my butt too much room to move around.
 
Back
Top