Give me your best Curvy Road picture.

misterprofessionality

Road warrior
Thread starter
See below for an example (not a picture I took myself). If anybody has a great picture they took at some point in their adventures of a beautiful twisty road stretching off into the distance, I would ask that you donate the image here for a little project I'm working on. Double points if there's motorcycles on the road! Triple points if they're CB1100's!
 
Makes me wanna ride up to Hawks Nest and get a picture for you

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
I do, used to do alot of adventure/expeditionary photography

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Yea let me see it I can squeeze in a drive up there. Its used for a bunch if car commercials and stuff over the years its a pretty popular spot for bikes/driving

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Thanks! just send over a link to the raw image if you do, this forum compresses them so much.
Will do if I can make it happen. Should know in a day or 2 if I can take off for a day or 2

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Thanks! just send over a link to the raw image if you do, this forum compresses them so much.
Will do if I can make it happen. Should know in a day or so if I have time to do it.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
7a9a66cf375f166a6dabf951437d662a.jpg


How about a bunch of CB 1100s lol

7ab99afb0b8b972a168b4430faa94f30.jpg


32428d6392ed3a57b2bc09e647cda2d2.jpg


c154ee0b9115f501968cd24a0bc8962e.jpg


f32603db72ed9702c089c2d4d2fca42d.jpg


a34aca922f64c201452836e63e067988.jpg


c6ba49af8ed78e2db721cbc12680e777.jpg


ed445d443cbe2767362ec072cdeaf165.jpg


02659a73354b40f1917c5793b0db6748.jpg


6d02b69ad76648730e3771e4cba12f70.jpg


69e9fd53cbf88a066e0f514252c18dde.jpg


883b86fbc7ea90518e075f4a872d5b8b.jpg


e742a1cb045b6dc6102e9e50da30971d.jpg


6bbdded4488eb156002ae82bf3f43de1.jpg
 
Wow that looks like some great riding country

[/QUOTE]

Taken all over..one pic from KY, one from Colorado, one from South Dakota, one from W Va and 7 local I think. Some were from CB rallys. I have hundeds and hundreds of photos like those lol. Those were just some in my Imgur acct.
 
Awesome group photos of CB riders in action! The serpentine feel of the roads is enhanced by the string of riders.
 
Yea getting them lined up where you can see guys leaning to one side, some straight up and some leaning to the other side all at the same time is always a fun challenge

if the road is too curvy you don't get them stretched out nd you only get a guy or two ahead of you leaning the same way. Takes a special road and a special circumstance.
 
77ba3eca812870aa1c9a5bdcf5dfe861.jpg

One of my favorite routes. About 5 miles from my house. You’ll just have to take my word for it.
55273c46eb8d373d1fee46204095bf19.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top