Getting quite the collection

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
7e4090e3713c4f9ea88d6a93e401d683.jpg


Special Rlet shirt (I think EmptySea and Inhouse Bob teamed up on this one)
Special CB1100 Re-creation shirt by Steve SS 2 Wheels
First rally 2015 North Carolina
2nd rally 2016 Virginia
3rd rally 2017 Arkansas
4th rally 2018 Kentucky
5th rally 2019 West Virginia
6th rally 2020 Pennsylvania

where to next year? I need another shirt lol
 
Nice collection. and Yes Bob and I teamed up on the RLET shirt. I kinda want one of those for my own self.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Nice collection. and Yes Bob and I teamed up on the RLET shirt. I kinda want one of those for my own self.
Why do I have no memory of that design? I forget a lot, but I remember most of the art pieces I've done.
 
Cool collection! We need to resurrect that RLET shirt. And the lettering must be...

scaRLET...

maybe something like this:

60f71553585f25acd5cb1c6bea9e5a5e.jpg
 
Special Rlet shirt (I think EmptySea and Inhouse Bob teamed up on this one)
Special CB1100 Re-creation shirt by Steve SS 2 Wheels
First rally 2015 North Carolina
2nd rally 2016 Virginia
3rd rally 2017 Arkansas
4th rally 2018 Kentucky
5th rally 2019 West Virginia
6th rally 2010 Pennsylvania

Very nice collection, and great record of the annual events
I like that the 6th rally was held in 2010 :)
(Though I do think recorded history will opt to forget 2020 altogether :) )
 
Thread starter
LOl thanks fixed it
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Nice collection. and Yes Bob and I teamed up on the RLET shirt. I kinda want one of those for my own self.
Why do I have no memory of that design? I forget a lot, but I remember most of the art pieces I've done.
Why do I have no memory of that design? I forget a lot, but I remember most of the art pieces I've done.
Probably because I was annoying you with so many route card layouts
 
I like that design, pdedse.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Cool collection! We need to resurrect that RLET shirt. And the lettering must be...

scaRLET...

maybe something like this:

60f71553585f25acd5cb1c6bea9e5a5e.jpg
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
 
I'm not sure they make them any more, peterbaron. If you look at the 1960s and 1970s Hondas they all had these longer RLETS that seem to me to have been made out of a different material than the new ones. They look more plastic somehow.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Cool collection! We need to resurrect that RLET shirt. And the lettering must be...

scaRLET...

maybe something like this:

60f71553585f25acd5cb1c6bea9e5a5e.jpg
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
You'd better buy your levers dinner before trying to mount these ones.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Cool collection! We need to resurrect that RLET shirt. And the lettering must be...

scaRLET...

maybe something like this:

60f71553585f25acd5cb1c6bea9e5a5e.jpg
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
I found the lever photo as is on dah-net...but on the same page of photos there were some being applied using plastidip.
EmptySea_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Cool collection! We need to resurrect that RLET shirt. And the lettering must be...

scaRLET...

maybe something like this:

60f71553585f25acd5cb1c6bea9e5a5e.jpg
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
You'd better buy your levers dinner before trying to mount these ones.
Oh my!
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Cool collection! We need to resurrect that RLET shirt. And the lettering must be...

scaRLET...

maybe something like this:

60f71553585f25acd5cb1c6bea9e5a5e.jpg
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:) They might be Ha-ha-HOT-dipped.

PB: These are luxurious RLETs. Are you ready to that kind of commitment?

I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:) They might be Ha-ha-HOT-dipped.

[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB: These are luxurious RLETs. Are you ready to that kind of commitment?
Yes they are knee high RLETs and I love them..unlike the shortie little bustards
 
EmptySea_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
Cool collection! We need to resurrect that RLET shirt. And the lettering must be...

scaRLET...

maybe something like this:

60f71553585f25acd5cb1c6bea9e5a5e.jpg
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
I like these better than the shorties
Can you provide link or this is fabrication?
:)
You'd better buy your levers dinner before trying to mount these ones.
You'd better buy your levers dinner before trying to mount these ones.
:rofl:
 
Back
Top