Sep 22, 2015 #1 D drodg33 Been there Thread starter I got back from one of my usual rides last week and I stopped and thought what great looking bike. Anyhow here is the shot I took with my phone. Have a great day.
I got back from one of my usual rides last week and I stopped and thought what great looking bike. Anyhow here is the shot I took with my phone. Have a great day.
Sep 22, 2015 #4 D drodg33 Been there Thread starter I was in my garage last night and I got to say I never tire of looking at this bike. Thanks
Sep 25, 2015 #6 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Man.....really hard to see the bike under that gas tank sticker!
Sep 25, 2015 #7 D drodg33 Been there Thread starter The luggage rack is a Honda OEM from Samurider and I know about those stickers! LOL!