Georgia on my mind

misterprofessionality

Road warrior
Thread starter
The next fairly big trip for me and Cytocatlady is North Georgia in the weekend of the 13th of May. We'll be staying at the famous Two Wheels of Suches during the middle of a kind of Buell rally, so that should be interesting.

anyway, We're going to need road suggestions and ideas from those who live in/frequent the area so that we can make the most of our time in the area. pictured below is my current route plan, based on what I can find in on the map remotely. Any ideas are welcome, and don't hesitate to speak up if you're going to be in the area and want to join up! :biker::biker::biker:

1e45e87eca9794d1991d376a315ddeac.png


cc2755c04eda387007ed62312b26d592.png
 
Hey a 73 TX 650 Yamaha. I bought one of those brand new. Vibrating son of a gun. Loved it! In fact bought 2 more afterwards, a 79 and an 81, and my younger brother had a black and gold 75.

That is a great area to ride in. I have eaten at Two Wheels Suches but never stayed there. I believe if memory serves me, we stayed in Robbinsville at the Two Wheel Inn and just rode over there on back roads.

Have fun Mr P and CCL
 
I thought all of my pictures of the inaugural CB1100 rally disappeared from the ride report thread when continuing membership of Photobucket became untenable. Actually, I'm sure that last time I looked they had, but they're back in all their watermarked glory. Anyway, the last day's ride of that trip took us through the area you're visiting. We got a good drenching in the afternoon, but I remember enjoying the morning's ride in north Georgia.



Click [url=https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1L59z6ueXY585xwMALd1L5Sp63xU&usp=sharing]right here to see the actual map, and [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/posts/821894/]here for the original report.
 
Back
Top