Stichill
Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm a CB1100 aficionado but not (yet) owner. The new EX has re-kindled my interest in the model, so I'm active again on the forum.
As the winter doldrums are settling in on those of us in the northern hemisphere, I thought you guys might appreciate a ride tale from last spring. My "seat" was on an F800GT but maybe the tale will prove more interesting than the bike I was on.
I wrote it up on the F800riders.org forum where my handle is "Futterman"...rather than re-post here I'll just post a link.

As the winter doldrums are settling in on those of us in the northern hemisphere, I thought you guys might appreciate a ride tale from last spring. My "seat" was on an F800GT but maybe the tale will prove more interesting than the bike I was on.

I wrote it up on the F800riders.org forum where my handle is "Futterman"...rather than re-post here I'll just post a link.


