Gentlemen, the eagle has landed!

OldF7Guy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I just hung up the phone and made a deal on a used 2013 Cb1100.:excited: I put a deposit down to hold it. It has 1050 miles on it and appears to be in perfect condition. Its as the furthest east point of Kentucky you can get so it will be a week at least before I can get over there and get it and need the weather to cooperate.

Its not exactly what I wanted but I got what I think is a good deal. 6,402 out the door. I have been going back and forth with this dealer for a week on price and he finally came down. Its a 255 mile trip one way so once I get it I will get some good seat time riding it home. :celebrate::excited:
 
Well, about time! lol...Congrats!
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
I just hung up the phone and made a deal on a used 2013 Cb1100.:excited: I put a deposit down to hold it. It has 1050 miles on it and appears to be in perfect condition. Its as the furthest east point of Kentucky you can get so it will be a week at least before I can get over there and get it and need the weather to cooperate.

Its not exactly what I wanted but I got what I think is a good deal. 6,402 out the door. I have been going back and forth with this dealer for a week on price and he finally came down. Its a 255 mile trip one way so once I get it I will get some good seat time riding it home. :celebrate::excited:
Somewhere around Pikeville? That sounds like a good deal.
 
Thread starter
mininsx_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
I just hung up the phone and made a deal on a used 2013 Cb1100.:excited: I put a deposit down to hold it. It has 1050 miles on it and appears to be in perfect condition. Its as the furthest east point of Kentucky you can get so it will be a week at least before I can get over there and get it and need the weather to cooperate.

Its not exactly what I wanted but I got what I think is a good deal. 6,402 out the door. I have been going back and forth with this dealer for a week on price and he finally came down. Its a 255 mile trip one way so once I get it I will get some good seat time riding it home. :celebrate::excited:
Somewhere around Pikeville? That sounds like a good deal.
Somewhere around Pikeville? That sounds like a good deal.
Real close to Pikeville. Belfry Ky to be exact.
 
Mate, that's great news indeed. Congratulations.
 
F7 as I stated in a previous post. There was no doubt you'd be rolling into the rally on a CB 1100. Ride it like you stole it! (at that price thats fairly accurate). Congratulations on the bike and stay safe my friend.
 
Thread starter
powerdogg11_imp said:
F7 as I stated in a previous post. There was no doubt you'd be rolling into the rally on a CB 1100. Ride it like you stole it! (at that price thats fairly accurate). Congratulations on the bike and stay safe my friend.
You knew more than me at that particular time. What got this all started was somebody here posted a link to a CB on ebay and it was sold the next day. I was seriously considering that one but cant pull the trigger as quickly as others. Then I got to searching and searching and came across this one.

Its going to be a long week for me. Right now, my plan is to drive over Friday and ride it in. Its raining here today and is supposed to rain through Wed and a chance THurs so Friday is my only window of opportunity right now. Just gotta play it by ear. Im trying to contain my excitement but I have wanted one of these from the very first time I found out Honda was going to sell them in the states.
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
powerdogg11_imp said:
F7 as I stated in a previous post. There was no doubt you'd be rolling into the rally on a CB 1100. Ride it like you stole it! (at that price thats fairly accurate). Congratulations on the bike and stay safe my friend.
You knew more than me at that particular time. What got this all started was somebody here posted a link to a CB on ebay and it was sold the next day. I was seriously considering that one but cant pull the trigger as quickly as others. Then I got to searching and searching and came across this one.

Its going to be a long week for me. Right now, my plan is to drive over Friday and ride it in. Its raining here today and is supposed to rain through Wed and a chance THurs so Friday is my only window of opportunity right now. Just gotta play it by ear. Im trying to contain my excitement but I have wanted one of these from the very first time I found out Honda was going to sell them in the states.
Congrats !

That price is significantly less than what my dealer re-sold my '13 trade in for (with 750 miles on it).
 
Thread starter
furious_blue_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
powerdogg11_imp said:
F7 as I stated in a previous post. There was no doubt you'd be rolling into the rally on a CB 1100. Ride it like you stole it! (at that price thats fairly accurate). Congratulations on the bike and stay safe my friend.
You knew more than me at that particular time. What got this all started was somebody here posted a link to a CB on ebay and it was sold the next day. I was seriously considering that one but cant pull the trigger as quickly as others. Then I got to searching and searching and came across this one.

Its going to be a long week for me. Right now, my plan is to drive over Friday and ride it in. Its raining here today and is supposed to rain through Wed and a chance THurs so Friday is my only window of opportunity right now. Just gotta play it by ear. Im trying to contain my excitement but I have wanted one of these from the very first time I found out Honda was going to sell them in the states.
Congrats !

That price is significantly less than what my dealer re-sold my '13 trade in for (with 750 miles on it).
Congrats !

That price is significantly less than what my dealer re-sold my '13 trade in for (with 750 miles on it).
Its significantly less than any other 13 I find as well. New, cheapest I can find is 7600. I think this dealer is bigtime into 4 wheelers and side by sides due to their location and didnt want to sit on this one all winter. Here is a link to the bike. The mirror is loose for some reason but I didnt see anything wrong with it from the pictures.

http://eastky.craigslist.org/mcd/4672451611.html


What did you trade for furious blue?
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
furious_blue_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
powerdogg11_imp said:
F7 as I stated in a previous post. There was no doubt you'd be rolling into the rally on a CB 1100. Ride it like you stole it! (at that price thats fairly accurate). Congratulations on the bike and stay safe my friend.
You knew more than me at that particular time. What got this all started was somebody here posted a link to a CB on ebay and it was sold the next day. I was seriously considering that one but cant pull the trigger as quickly as others. Then I got to searching and searching and came across this one.

Its going to be a long week for me. Right now, my plan is to drive over Friday and ride it in. Its raining here today and is supposed to rain through Wed and a chance THurs so Friday is my only window of opportunity right now. Just gotta play it by ear. Im trying to contain my excitement but I have wanted one of these from the very first time I found out Honda was going to sell them in the states.
Congrats !

That price is significantly less than what my dealer re-sold my '13 trade in for (with 750 miles on it).
Congrats !

That price is significantly less than what my dealer re-sold my '13 trade in for (with 750 miles on it).
Its significantly less than any other 13 I find as well. New, cheapest I can find is 7600. I think this dealer is bigtime into 4 wheelers and side by sides due to their location and didnt want to sit on this one all winter. Here is a link to the bike. The mirror is loose for some reason but I didnt see anything wrong with it from the pictures.

http://eastky.craigslist.org/mcd/4672451611.html


What did you trade for furious blue?
traded in for a '14 DLX. My dealer and his partner-wife thought I was nuts.. the new owner was sure happy.. I even threw in my bottle of optiglanz for him to have...
 
Thread starter
furious_blue_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
furious_blue_imp said:
OldF7Guy_imp said:
powerdogg11_imp said:
F7 as I stated in a previous post. There was no doubt you'd be rolling into the rally on a CB 1100. Ride it like you stole it! (at that price thats fairly accurate). Congratulations on the bike and stay safe my friend.
You knew more than me at that particular time. What got this all started was somebody here posted a link to a CB on ebay and it was sold the next day. I was seriously considering that one but cant pull the trigger as quickly as others. Then I got to searching and searching and came across this one.

Its going to be a long week for me. Right now, my plan is to drive over Friday and ride it in. Its raining here today and is supposed to rain through Wed and a chance THurs so Friday is my only window of opportunity right now. Just gotta play it by ear. Im trying to contain my excitement but I have wanted one of these from the very first time I found out Honda was going to sell them in the states.
Congrats !

That price is significantly less than what my dealer re-sold my '13 trade in for (with 750 miles on it).
Congrats !

That price is significantly less than what my dealer re-sold my '13 trade in for (with 750 miles on it).
Its significantly less than any other 13 I find as well. New, cheapest I can find is 7600. I think this dealer is bigtime into 4 wheelers and side by sides due to their location and didnt want to sit on this one all winter. Here is a link to the bike. The mirror is loose for some reason but I didnt see anything wrong with it from the pictures.

http://eastky.craigslist.org/mcd/4672451611.html


What did you trade for furious blue?
traded in for a '14 DLX. My dealer and his partner-wife thought I was nuts.. the new owner was sure happy.. I even threw in my bottle of optiglanz for him to have...
traded in for a '14 DLX. My dealer and his partner-wife thought I was nuts.. the new owner was sure happy.. I even threw in my bottle of optiglanz for him to have... Awesome, that is what I want. Still tickled to close a deal on a 13. Eventually, Im going to have a 14 DLX. Mark it down in the books. That is what i really want.


Just taking baby steps to get it.
 
Back
Top