the_undecider_imp
Been there
Thread starter
The tanks on these are beautiful, but I have some concern for how the paint will hold up to my textile riding pants flapping around against the sides of the tank. I thought about clear 3M film, but I haven't been too good at installing that stuff with creating flaws. So, I thought some retro rubber pads might be in order.
I ordered some online and originally intended to put the longest side of the pad parallel to the bottom on the tank. With the way the tank steps down at the back, it just didn't look quite right. After staring at it for a minute, I turned the pad so it was standing up and like that much better. Also, it actually catches my knee in this orientation. I haven't applied the adhesive tape yet since a I am still playing with the exact position, but this is the basic look. Thoughts, comments, criticisms, or opinions?

I ordered some online and originally intended to put the longest side of the pad parallel to the bottom on the tank. With the way the tank steps down at the back, it just didn't look quite right. After staring at it for a minute, I turned the pad so it was standing up and like that much better. Also, it actually catches my knee in this orientation. I haven't applied the adhesive tape yet since a I am still playing with the exact position, but this is the basic look. Thoughts, comments, criticisms, or opinions?






Could you please help me...?