FYI: Roland Sands Leather Jacket Sale - $199

Better hurry, only one left!
 
Thats a sweet deal.

They've got some crazy deals there right now -- torally worth trolling the entire site. I just bought a second Bell 500 Airtrix there last week for $63 down from $159.
 
Thread starter
MIne's Black. Only color remaining.

BestStandard_imp said:
Jedd, is the medium you received black or the tobacco color? They show both colors but there isn't a color choice. Thanks
 
I bought the "city" myself in "tobacco" brown. Paid $400 at the time and thought it was a good deal. They had been charging more. I absolutely LOVE the jacket. I wear it everytime I ride and wear it often when not on the bike. If you buy one (especially if you can get it for $199) do it...and you'll be happy!
 
jedd_imp said:
MIne's Black. Only color remaining.

BestStandard_imp said:
Jedd, is the medium you received black or the tobacco color? They show both colors but there isn't a color choice. Thanks
Jedd, Thanks for posting this deal... I received mine yesterday and love it!!! Nice styling and super quality. They have 8 remaining as of today, black medium only. I'm 5' 8"/ 180 lbs and medium fits perfect except it's a tad snug in the forearms when the rist zippers are all the way closed. Thanks again!!
 
Back
Top