Funny stuff...

Excellent, Tev. I love the first one. The final one didn't pass the forum's language test.
 
Now THIS is funny... Today's Blipshift shirt. I may just have to jam one more in my closet.

 
All set for the holidays.

I figure commuters stuck in traffic will need more cheer than anyone.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Just cheer. No gifts.
Cheer should be enough
Agreed, it ought to be.


" ... honey, dear, ... put down the iPad game and roll up your window please for mommy? Now!!"

" ... you too John, ... you basta'd."
 
Ordered ONE pack of 4/FOUR bearings and paid for it $20, no charge for S&H...just received a whole box of 24 packs @ 4 brgs, total 96 bearings :exclamation:...and online chat with not so funny staff took ONE hr+..... to partially resolved this issue >>>>:rofl::@:rofl::@:rofl: and ruined my evening
Lesson learnt: should have kept my mouth shut.

c92c8f255f955aecaeda63c6da944643.jpg

^ordered^

403b0355e113a15bcde6bfc1562cb3a4.jpg

received
 
Well played, kid.
 
Back
Top