Funny Ear Plugs story

I've experienced all of the above-mentioned things, especially the "man, what's wrong with my bike?" feeling when I ride without plugs.

I use the same gel plugs as The Ferret and I like them. However, because they are pliable, sometimes I wind up pushing them in deeper or maybe they just seat better. I don't mind much -- once my full face helmet is on, I hear myself breathing and it sort of makes me feel like an astronaut or a deep sea diver. :)
Or Darth Vader.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
I've experienced all of the above-mentioned things, especially the "man, what's wrong with my bike?" feeling when I ride without plugs.

I use the same gel plugs as The Ferret and I like them. However, because they are pliable, sometimes I wind up pushing them in deeper or maybe they just seat better. I don't mind much -- once my full face helmet is on, I hear myself breathing and it sort of makes me feel like an astronaut or a deep sea diver. :)
Or Darth Vader.

:rofl: lol I've experienced that too.
 
Sea, I think the reference point you’re aiming for when you can hear your own breathing has moved on from Lord Vader to ... El Hurón! :D
 
Back
Top