SUPERCRUZ_imp
Running like a top
Full Face Helmet here.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SUPERCRUZ_imp said:Full Face Helmet here.
one of those was to meCA200_imp said:I agree with full face all the time. I have sold 1000s of helmets over time.
There was not a season that went by in the 15 years we were in the biss. that we did not lose a customer to no helmet or
to much to drink.
I even offered a free tire to a sport bike guy ( he was kinda of a local leader ) if he would wear a helmet when he rode around
town.
I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.JESTER_imp said:I have wrecked before and its not fun! I was wearing a full face then and I will always wear one. I have the Shoei RF1000 which is 5yrs old so it was time to replace it.....with the Shoei RF1100. Safety gear is not the place to save money!!!!!!! Remember, when you are going down the last thought that will never go through you head is "man I am really wearing too much gear"
And if you do wana wear less gear I hear the Harley guys/life style may be more to your liking.
A closing thought....for those of us who have been riding for any length of time we have all lost someone who we rode with. But hey these are just opinions on the matter.
I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.jodyz_imp said:I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.JESTER_imp said:I have wrecked before and its not fun! I was wearing a full face then and I will always wear one. I have the Shoei RF1000 which is 5yrs old so it was time to replace it.....with the Shoei RF1100. Safety gear is not the place to save money!!!!!!! Remember, when you are going down the last thought that will never go through you head is "man I am really wearing too much gear"
And if you do wana wear less gear I hear the Harley guys/life style may be more to your liking.
A closing thought....for those of us who have been riding for any length of time we have all lost someone who we rode with. But hey these are just opinions on the matter.
I always used a full-face helmet with my favorite being my RF1000. I thought about getting the RF1100 when I purchased the CB, but the appeal and convenience of being able to flip up the front, plus all the press/hype of how the NeoTec is the best modular ever made, led to ordering one.
I used to ride with foam earplugs when I had my HJC. After replacing it the the RF1000, it was much quieter, but I'd still wear earplugs for long rides out west of San Antonio on the ol' 919.
The buffeting within the top ports are quite distracting on the NeoTec and the chin vent seems to nearly double the noise when open. Maybe I need to go back to riding with earplugs again... or buy a Goldwing. Hmmm... wonder which option the wife will approve?
Do you like the MultiTec? I was thinking about getting the Pearl Gray along with the RJ open face.oldyaler_imp said:I currently have a Shoei Multi-tec but I would be tempted to wear a 3/4 helmet for around town use.
I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.HikerToo_imp said:I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.jodyz_imp said:I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.JESTER_imp said:I have wrecked before and its not fun! I was wearing a full face then and I will always wear one. I have the Shoei RF1000 which is 5yrs old so it was time to replace it.....with the Shoei RF1100. Safety gear is not the place to save money!!!!!!! Remember, when you are going down the last thought that will never go through you head is "man I am really wearing too much gear"
And if you do wana wear less gear I hear the Harley guys/life style may be more to your liking.
A closing thought....for those of us who have been riding for any length of time we have all lost someone who we rode with. But hey these are just opinions on the matter.
I always used a full-face helmet with my favorite being my RF1000. I thought about getting the RF1100 when I purchased the CB, but the appeal and convenience of being able to flip up the front, plus all the press/hype of how the NeoTec is the best modular ever made, led to ordering one.
I used to ride with foam earplugs when I had my HJC. After replacing it the the RF1000, it was much quieter, but I'd still wear earplugs for long rides out west of San Antonio on the ol' 919.
The buffeting within the top ports are quite distracting on the NeoTec and the chin vent seems to nearly double the noise when open. Maybe I need to go back to riding with earplugs again... or buy a Goldwing. Hmmm... wonder which option the wife will approve?
I always used a full-face helmet with my favorite being my RF1000. I thought about getting the RF1100 when I purchased the CB, but the appeal and convenience of being able to flip up the front, plus all the press/hype of how the NeoTec is the best modular ever made, led to ordering one.
I used to ride with foam earplugs when I had my HJC. After replacing it the the RF1000, it was much quieter, but I'd still wear earplugs for long rides out west of San Antonio on the ol' 919.
The buffeting within the top ports are quite distracting on the NeoTec and the chin vent seems to nearly double the noise when open. Maybe I need to go back to riding with earplugs again... or buy a Goldwing. Hmmm... wonder which option the wife will approve?
That's supposed to be one of their best modular, I was even thinking about getting the MulitTec...that would probably be even louder. Do you have a fairing on your CB1100?
Do you like the MultiTec? I was thinking about getting the Pearl Gray along with the RJ open face.oldyaler_imp said:I currently have a Shoei Multi-tec but I would be tempted to wear a 3/4 helmet for around town use.
I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.HikerToo_imp said:I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.jodyz_imp said:I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse with my Shoei NeoTec.JESTER_imp said:I have wrecked before and its not fun! I was wearing a full face then and I will always wear one. I have the Shoei RF1000 which is 5yrs old so it was time to replace it.....with the Shoei RF1100. Safety gear is not the place to save money!!!!!!! Remember, when you are going down the last thought that will never go through you head is "man I am really wearing too much gear"
And if you do wana wear less gear I hear the Harley guys/life style may be more to your liking.
A closing thought....for those of us who have been riding for any length of time we have all lost someone who we rode with. But hey these are just opinions on the matter.
I always used a full-face helmet with my favorite being my RF1000. I thought about getting the RF1100 when I purchased the CB, but the appeal and convenience of being able to flip up the front, plus all the press/hype of how the NeoTec is the best modular ever made, led to ordering one.
I used to ride with foam earplugs when I had my HJC. After replacing it the the RF1000, it was much quieter, but I'd still wear earplugs for long rides out west of San Antonio on the ol' 919.
The buffeting within the top ports are quite distracting on the NeoTec and the chin vent seems to nearly double the noise when open. Maybe I need to go back to riding with earplugs again... or buy a Goldwing. Hmmm... wonder which option the wife will approve?
I always used a full-face helmet with my favorite being my RF1000. I thought about getting the RF1100 when I purchased the CB, but the appeal and convenience of being able to flip up the front, plus all the press/hype of how the NeoTec is the best modular ever made, led to ordering one.
I used to ride with foam earplugs when I had my HJC. After replacing it the the RF1000, it was much quieter, but I'd still wear earplugs for long rides out west of San Antonio on the ol' 919.
The buffeting within the top ports are quite distracting on the NeoTec and the chin vent seems to nearly double the noise when open. Maybe I need to go back to riding with earplugs again... or buy a Goldwing. Hmmm... wonder which option the wife will approve?
That's supposed to be one of their best modular, I was even thinking about getting the MulitTec...that would probably be even louder. Do you have a fairing on your CB1100?
Do you like the MultiTec? I was thinking about getting the Pearl Gray along with the RJ open face.oldyaler_imp said:I currently have a Shoei Multi-tec but I would be tempted to wear a 3/4 helmet for around town use.
Do you like the MultiTec? I was thinking about getting the Pearl Gray along with the RJ open face. I like it very much. There is no whistling or rattling around the shield and the interior is very plush. The only negative I can think of is the upper vent holes don't seem to draw in much air until you tilt your head forward. The vents DO work because the only time my head felt hot was in 100 degree heat. If you tilt forward there is a noticeable difference.oldyaler_imp said:I currently have a Shoei Multi-tec but I would be tempted to wear a 3/4 helmet for around town use.
Man, that is waaay cool. The bubble shield really does it for the retro look. Now I'm gonna have to explain to the wife why I need two helmets for one bike... Women.justinrhenry_imp said:I just picked up this Biltwell Gringo for a mere 150 bones. Not the greatest helmet in the world, but it looks very cool imo.

I am absolutely with you. Full face all the time. I have actually grown very comfortable in my HJC IS MAX BT, and would feel naked without it now. Getting an exact match for Meowgirl before her first ride.Flynbulldog_imp said:the point of a helmet is protection and open face helmets do not protect your face.
I don't care how it looks or what's cool, Full face helmet all the time.
HikerToo_imp said:I still have my graphic heavy full face helmet from Ninja days...but it seems like with this CB1100 it would be more natural to wear an open face helmet with glasses or possibly a shield...what are others doing?
I was thinking something like this from Shoei.
http://www.shoei-helmets.com/Helmet.aspx...R&h=11&t=1