Fuel Tank Removal

Gabby_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello. I have read the posts on fuel tank removal and still have a question please. My bike is a 2017 CB1100RS. When I dis-connect the fuel line will it seal itself or do I have to drain the Tank first. Any help much appreciated.
 
Upon fuel line disconnection will not leak (2013-17)
Best option: pull out fuel pump relay or disconnect fuel pump connector, started and let it run until dies.
When everything back together, turn on/off ignition 2x to prime the fuel system, then start.
Good luck with safe procedure.
 
PM me with your email and I will send you a picture of the fuel pump connector.
Which white ab to press in order to release the fuel line connector.

As PB mentioned, ran the engine until it stall.

I took a great shot the last time I remove my 17' EX fuel tank.
 
Hi Alain, I'm going to change out my tank soon also. Could you also send me your pics, or is the 2017 different?
 
The A-man_imp said:
Hi Alain, I'm going to change out my tank soon also. Could you also send me your pics, or is the 2017 different?
Please PM me with your email address.
File size is too big to post

Regards
Alain
 
Back
Top