Free Copy of Motorcyclist Magazine?

Gumby 1100_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Did anyone else just get a free copy of Motorcyclist Magazine in the mail?

I currently have a subscription to Cycle World, but I have never subscribed to Motorcyclist before. I believe that both magazines are published by Bonner, so that may be how they got my address.

After reading the free copy it seems like a magazine that I might want to subscribe to in the future...just depends if they keep sending me more free issues or not ;)
 
You are indeed lucky.
I seem to be stuck with free subscriptions to Women’s Fashion and Entertainment magazine. They have been showing up for about 2 years now :huh: :dodgy:
 
Not my favorite magazine of the 5 I get, but the subscription price is right and I love reading about motorcycles so I keep reuppin.
 
Motorcyclist and Cycle World are now owned by the same company, so they are likely synchronizing their subscription marketing. I doubt you'll get too many more freebies, but I believe an annual subscription is only $10 or $15, which is a screaming deal for a few hours of motorbike enjoyment each month.
 
I received Motorcyclist free a few weeks ago because Cruiser Magazine ceased publication. Cruiser was a gift subscription from a friend of mine I didn't really like it, so I am glad for the change.
 
Recently I let my subscription to Motorcyclist magazine lapse. They sure sent me a lot of notices, but eventually they quit sending the magazine.
 
Back
Top