Fork Springs

Ack-CB11_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Hyperpro fork springs ordered from Webike #22012640. The Ohlins work so good, the front drives me nuts now. Report to follow next month.
 
The gear-heads at my local shop, said they may be able to fit the CB with race-tech emulators (based on fork I.D.).
Waiting Ohlins shocks now, so I will have to look into this further..
 
Flynbulldog_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
Nice - are the relatively skinny tires going to be the limiting factor once you've upgraded the suspension?
I'm guessing balls are going to be the limiting factor... :-/
I'm guessing balls are going to be the limiting factor... :-/


Now thats funny! Good one Bulldog.
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
Nice - are the relatively skinny tires going to be the limiting factor once you've upgraded the suspension?
Not relatively, just plain shinny, my dirtbike has a 140?

I got SPANKED by an 2012 R6 this weekend. Still love the bike, only I've realized my place in the food chain.

I'm just looking to smooth the ride out some, to match the rear.
 
Yes- we have to pick our fights, and the CB1100 tends to mellow out it's riders. Not a bad thing.

Let us know how the ride improves with the new springs.
 
Thread starter
Hyperpro spring left side, just seems to be wound different. Pushing down on them the Hyperpro might feel slightly softer, it's real close though.

 
Thread starter
Back from test ride, smoother more controled ride and alot less jarring. Nice upgrade to match shocks. Taking my time it took about 3 hrs. Well worth the money and the time. The conventional forks are easy to do, no special tools except a Motion Pro
If you can't hang the front off something a jack under the motor works also.
Very happy with results.
 
You can purchase the Hyperpro Spring Kit from EPM Performance Imports Nhere in the States for $159

That includes the springs and recommended weight oil for the CB1100.
 
Back
Top