Dec 26, 2023 #61 pdedse Moderator Staff member About a 30 mile ride and forks are still dry, no sign of oil, so another small victory. Bike is at 22.5k miles.
About a 30 mile ride and forks are still dry, no sign of oil, so another small victory. Bike is at 22.5k miles.
Dec 26, 2023 #63 Gone in 60 Road warrior Definitely! I keep thinking I should keep a fork saver product or doohicky handy. Glad to hear that it’s holding.
Definitely! I keep thinking I should keep a fork saver product or doohicky handy. Glad to hear that it’s holding.
Dec 26, 2023 #64 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I made one out of a bit of thin, flexible perspex. Worked well.
Dec 26, 2023 #65 pdedse Moderator Staff member Cormanus_imp said: It's very satisfying when a simple cure works. Click to expand... Most definitely. Cormanus_imp said: I made one out of a bit of thin, flexible perspex. Worked well. Click to expand... Even more so.
Cormanus_imp said: It's very satisfying when a simple cure works. Click to expand... Most definitely. Cormanus_imp said: I made one out of a bit of thin, flexible perspex. Worked well. Click to expand... Even more so.