FORK FLUID CAPACITY

Enzofour_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Today I emptied my forks and found:
right fork 450 cc. ???:s
left fork 550 cc. ???:s

In the workshop manual:
FORK FLUID CAPACITY:
CB1100SA right fork:
506 ± 2.5 cm3
(17.1±0.08 US oz, 17.8 ± 0.09 Imp oz)
CB1100SA left fork:
434 ± 2.5 cm3
(14.7 ± 0.08 US oz, 15.3 ± 0.09 Imp oz)
 
different internals one fork does 1 thing like compression, the other fork does other things like damping.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Some links::

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3773

Enzo, how is the weather in Italy, are you riding????
Hi peterbaron, here in Milan the weather is lousy and we are in lockdown for the covid.:
The ferret_imp said:
different internals one fork does 1 thing like compression, the other fork does other things like damping.
Yes, I knew this, I don't understand why I found very different quantities of oil from the workshop manual.
 
Thread starter
Ready for reassembly:pollice su:

5f6d1ec902d67d8beecdd890747eff98.jpg


ab03a15af1717612ce17c76ec9f2945e.jpg
 
Back
Top