JohnBarnwell
New to the forum
Thread starter
PFor sell 2013 CB1100 with only 1,090 miles on it . All original . I bought the bike new in 2014 and it’s always been garage kept . I have 2 seats that go with the bike new.. One is stitched and the other original . I also a detachable Givi box on the back with factory $300 OEM Honda chrome luggage rack .. Also easy detach windshield . I had to have back surgery after buying the bike and just cannot ride it very far .. I ended up buying a Harley limited in 2016 and my wife and I are able to ride it for long distances .. I have put off selling the Honda CB because I just absolutely love the bike .. Tax and all I had around $14,000 in mine when I bought it new in 2014 and then I spent another $1200 in the extras that go with it . I live in Crossville Tn and the bike has always been garage kept . I am asking $5,900.00for everything including a matching red helmet .. Pleaee call me or text me at (931) 337-5361 if you are interested or want to make offer .Bike has been serviced every year regardless of mileage .. did the break in service at 500 miles .. Thank you .
John Barnwell
John Barnwell
Attachments
-
IMG_3300.webp180.7 KB · Views: 146 -
IMG_3299.webp202.9 KB · Views: 148 -
IMG_3298.webp203.8 KB · Views: 148 -
IMG_3297.webp225 KB · Views: 146 -
IMG_3304.webp295 KB · Views: 145 -
IMG_3372.webp203.8 KB · Views: 145 -
IMG_3371.webp202.9 KB · Views: 145 -
IMG_3412.webp1,002.3 KB · Views: 139 -
IMG_3411.webp1.1 MB · Views: 137 -
IMG_3410.webp1.2 MB · Views: 138
