Jun 15, 2014 #1 H hondahoarder_imp Been there Thread starter Want a nice vintage to go along with your CB1100, I have this one for sale. Here is the link to the Craigslist ad with more pics.... [url=http://louisville.craigslist.org/mcy/4521061398.html]Craisglist Ad For sale, survivor all original Honda 1982 DOHC CB750K $2000.00 Bike runs great, all electrical functions as it should, it was completely gone through about a 1 1/2 years ago and I put $800 into it to get it right. Driven regularly since then. Needs nothing. Cosmetically it looks great with one small dent in lower right front of tank and a couple of scratches (in the pics). Bike runs great and has a clean title. Bike is currently located in Loveland, OH (near Kings Island) as it is my daily driver when I stay up there for work, but I could possibly deliver it to Louisville or within a 100 miles. I would like to move it quick before the another project opportunity disappears. I have a very nice 1981 CB750K also so I really don't need two.
Want a nice vintage to go along with your CB1100, I have this one for sale. Here is the link to the Craigslist ad with more pics.... [url=http://louisville.craigslist.org/mcy/4521061398.html]Craisglist Ad For sale, survivor all original Honda 1982 DOHC CB750K $2000.00 Bike runs great, all electrical functions as it should, it was completely gone through about a 1 1/2 years ago and I put $800 into it to get it right. Driven regularly since then. Needs nothing. Cosmetically it looks great with one small dent in lower right front of tank and a couple of scratches (in the pics). Bike runs great and has a clean title. Bike is currently located in Loveland, OH (near Kings Island) as it is my daily driver when I stay up there for work, but I could possibly deliver it to Louisville or within a 100 miles. I would like to move it quick before the another project opportunity disappears. I have a very nice 1981 CB750K also so I really don't need two.