JustPassinThru_imp
Been there
Thread starter
The insanity is in buying a 125.Pterodactyl_imp said:Thoughts? Well, what in the world has you being insane got to do with buying another bike? Quite the contrary, an entirely rational decision I would have thought. Just ask Hondahoarder.JustPassinThru_imp said:There's a Kawasaki Eliminator 125 for sale nearby for about $900.
Two thousand miles on it.
Yeah, I know..."trainer." I'm looking for something small and fuel efficient, to get me around town. And I want to stay away from the Scooter thingy.
The CB1100 is okay for that; but traffic here during the daytime is literally jammed. Air cooled big engines are not what you want, when the summer temperature sizzles.
A cheap lightweight won't overheat as fast and if it DOES...no great loss if the engine's trashed.
Thoughts?
Cheers
And it obviously is insanity; because I can't see the insanity of it.
I blame my state. Here, MC plates are "permanent" - no annual or biannual renewal. AND...no insurance is required on motorcycles. SO...I can buy too many and just keep them around, minimal annual cost. Unless, of course, I ride one - and have to move insurance coverage over to it.


