Foot Pegs/Highway Pegs?

Thanks pedse/wisedrum for sharing your experience. I have used upfront riding pegs before, but not on the CB. Cold air rushing up the leg is familiar, and thanks for confirming that sensation. Otherwise, sounds like there are no unusual burps with usage.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
mmatthews_imp said:
I put on a set of SW-Motech guards, with a set MFW foot pegs. I ordered from Twisted Throttle. I've had no issues with pegs getting loose. Everything installed easily. Fit and finish is very nice. Very happy with them. I'm 6'-4". It's nice to be able to change my leg position.
8e24640dfa035ecff1500355b5c2ccce.jpg

d5a6d652b9c0f8eda0bb4c33f0b684a1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Update request:

Has anybody else done this or similar? And how has it been working for you on the CB?

Especially want to hear from you if you are above average in height.
Update request:

Has anybody else done this or similar? And how has it been working for you on the CB?

Especially want to hear from you if you are above average in height.
Have this same setup on my wife's CB1100. She's 5' 7" and it works great for her. This kit is a bit pricey but the quality and looks make it worth it.
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13393
 
Back
Top