Flowers in the Texas Hill Country and CB1100

Elipten_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Went riding last Friday. For the first time rode the three twisted sisters of the Texas Hill Country. African animals, turkeys and nice countryside. Fair bit of turns for Texas.

Snapped this picture of the CB and wildflowers

 
What a great looking motorcycle.
 
Thread starter
Minimal accessories, but one carbon fiber part coming at end of April.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
You'd get at least a couple of bottles of Bundy in that top box, Elipten. :P

Nice bike; nice photo.
 
Elipten_imp said:
Minimal accessories, but one carbon fiber part coming at end of April.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Minimal? From what I could see, you've added the Road Comet, mirrors, RLETs, seat, top box, gaiters, and engine guards! Did your CB come with chrome bar ends or did you add those too? Haha!

Edit: Oh, and it DOES look fantastic!
 
Thread starter
Yep not much compared to the farkelers with shocks, exhaust systems, ECU flash and etc. It did come with chrome bar ends, but you missed the heated grips.

Yes I really like this bike, but am torn as I have a 2013 also. I am conflicted which one to ride when I go to the garage.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
Yep not much compared to the farkelers with shocks, exhaust systems, ECU flash and etc. It did come with chrome bar ends, but you missed the heated grips.

Yes I really like this bike, but am torn as I have a 2013 also. I am conflicted which one to ride when I go to the garage.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Proof right there that the 2014 must not be any better than the 2013 if someone has both and can't decide which to ride, haha!
 
the_undecider_imp said:
Elipten_imp said:
Yep not much compared to the farkelers with shocks, exhaust systems, ECU flash and etc. It did come with chrome bar ends, but you missed the heated grips.

Yes I really like this bike, but am torn as I have a 2013 also. I am conflicted which one to ride when I go to the garage.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Proof right there that the 2014 must not be any better than the 2013 if someone has both and can't decide which to ride, haha!
Proof right there that the 2014 must not be any better than the 2013 if someone has both and can't decide which to ride, haha!

You saw the picture right? The picture is all the proof I need! :celebrate:
 
Your CB is beautiful and photographed in a beautiful place. I love the mods you have done and how complete it makes the bike look. :thumbsup:

I so want to ride the "3 Sisters"; I have heard so many great stories about the roads. Plus, this time of year, all over Texas, flowers are blooming and painting the countryside with all sorts of colors.

Thank you so much for sharing this photo. :thanks:
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the complements on the bike. I got lucky on the pic, missed a turn for one of the sisters and saw this field. I turnaround, stopped and snapped the pic. Glad so many of you like it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Elipten_imp said:
Went riding last Friday. For the first time rode the three twisted sisters of the Texas Hill Country. African animals, turkeys and nice countryside. Fair bit of turns for Texas.

Snapped this picture of the CB and wildflowers
Beautiful bike Elipten ! is that a Honda brand top box ? I am about to install my rear carrier on my 13 and I really like the look of it ...??.
 
Back
Top