LARIDER_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm putting together a little emergency kit for the bike together. I always have extra fuses, some tools and extra headlight and taillight bulbs.
But I never have had a tire kit, so I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with them. I searched and didn't see any threads on this.
Any advice on some good ones?
I'm currently looking at this one:
Stop & Go Pocket Tire Plugger Plus CO2 Inflation - Product Evaluation
I also would love to hear any suggestions for other emergency gear.
But I never have had a tire kit, so I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with them. I searched and didn't see any threads on this.
Any advice on some good ones?
I'm currently looking at this one:
Stop & Go Pocket Tire Plugger Plus CO2 Inflation - Product Evaluation
I also would love to hear any suggestions for other emergency gear.