FL-GA CB'ers, up for a Vets Day Meet?

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
This coming Wednesday is Veteran's day, I'm off of work and plan to go for a ride somewhere. Take some backroads from Jax to somewhere (north, south or west, can't go east much), get a burger and a milkshake and come back.

Any Florida/Georgia members want to meet for lunch?

The invite is open to forum members from all over the world but not sure how many of our buddies from further away would want to make the trip.

Let's put a quick plan together.
:cool:
 
Love to come, Nemo, but Wednesday doesn't quite work. Thanks for asking, though. :D
 
Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
Wednesday sounds good to me Nemo. Do you have any locations in mind?
Not really, Red. Was just planning to route a loop of secondary roads. I could meet you in Waycross for lunch and after I'll take 82 to 17 and back home. What do you think?
 
Thread starter
Had a great time today! Met Redbirds and his lovely wife, Sparky. We had good food and rode some beautiful Georgia back roads.
:thumbsup:
Steve and Pam, it was a pleasure and I hope we can get together again soon.





 
The pleasure was ours. Had a great day with fine company and gorgeous weather.

623c3a01d16dd5ae6ff04e6239ea15c0.jpg


Satilla River bridge on Burnt Fort Rd.

b82be2ffe87888cd481b0e028c2d1fa7.jpg


db00e7b30e82b991caf030df763c3898.jpg
 
Great pics guys. Glad you got together and had a good time.
 
Geez, Nemo, I'm glad a truck didn't come along when you were taking that pic!

Looks like a great day. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Geez, Nemo, I'm glad a truck didn't come along when you were taking that pic!

Looks like a great day. :thumbsup:
Me too, Cormanus! :D Twas a good day, indeed. Are you coming back for the next rally?
 
I'd really love to, Nemo. I enjoyed riding in the US more than I expected and I'd love to come back and do some more. But not in 2016, I'm afraid. I stupidly took on some work and that leaves me with limited time for travel. But, if you keep having them, maybe one day ...
 
Back
Top