greekcb_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey guys , had my first tow home today in my 20 years of riding , but it was my Enfield not the Honda hehe !
Was downshifting approaching a light when I lost all power , like I hit the kill switch etc . Pushed bike off of the Main Street , checked the usuals like main fuse , battery etc. everything was ok , did as much as I could then decided to call AMA for tow . Storms were rolling in so I wanted to get back to home base and figure it out there . Anyway , started pulling things apart , found a wiring harness connector that delivers the juice unplugged ! It’s located in the headlight bucket . Not sure how it happened but it was that simple , thought I’d share my fun for the day !
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was downshifting approaching a light when I lost all power , like I hit the kill switch etc . Pushed bike off of the Main Street , checked the usuals like main fuse , battery etc. everything was ok , did as much as I could then decided to call AMA for tow . Storms were rolling in so I wanted to get back to home base and figure it out there . Anyway , started pulling things apart , found a wiring harness connector that delivers the juice unplugged ! It’s located in the headlight bucket . Not sure how it happened but it was that simple , thought I’d share my fun for the day !
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk