username_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Ok, as soon as I do my initial service and get my new seat in, I'm going to do my first ironbutt ride on my CB. I'm not sure why I want to other than to say I did.
I'm still trying to figure out what route I want to take. I'll either head west, south or north first to keep the sun from being directly in my eyes. I'll probably head for the Texas hill country and back on a cicular route.
I've been thinking about doing it, and the other day, after a 300 mile ride I wasn't ready to stop. I'll be doing this alone. Everyone I know who rides right now thinks that a 200 mile day is all they can take. Except for one friend who works nights on weekends. Scheduling excludes him.
I'm still trying to figure out what route I want to take. I'll either head west, south or north first to keep the sun from being directly in my eyes. I'll probably head for the Texas hill country and back on a cicular route.
I've been thinking about doing it, and the other day, after a 300 mile ride I wasn't ready to stop. I'll be doing this alone. Everyone I know who rides right now thinks that a 200 mile day is all they can take. Except for one friend who works nights on weekends. Scheduling excludes him.