First few mods

CB1100_01886_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Let me start by saying that this is a wonder machine...totally worthy of going into space on the next Elon Musk's SpaceX flight :D OR to be considered as MESSI of motorcycles :worship:

To push the coolness factor up a bit I made a few minor changes. Nothing outlandish just some subtle tweeks

1. Short round black aluminum side mirrors - they are really short but I am not tall either :thumbsup: . I did not want to stray away from the retro round look of the mirrors. Link


2. LED headligh bulb - good bright light and good fit. So far happy but need some more night miles on road to be fully sure. [url=https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07DGTTTKN?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_pd_title]Link

3. Black clutch and brake levers - they are on their way so this one is not yet applied

Overall am very pleased with the bike! Pics posted here :
[url=https://photos.app.goo.gl/JYQ2RQZqZWeLSDDY7]Pictures
 
I'm interested to see the light pattern on the road. I have been wanting to do an LED swap on my 13, but the replacement bulbs usually throw out a really bad pattern and its usually spread out too much and blinding oncoming traffic.
If these have a good pattern, you may have found me my next headlight.
 
It needs RLETs. Even with new levers.
 
Cormanus, can you see the pics? When I click on his link (on my iPad) it goes to photos.google.com and says “you’re missing out” and wants me to install a Google photo app.
 
Padawans, gotta love um :D
 
Back
Top