First 2-UP on the DLX

Cool... did Jane enjoy her ride?
 
"I left my other helmets on the Cape" <-- I can't even type that without sounding like a Kennedy.

Great pics. Gonna have to convince my wife to ride 2 up sometime.
 
Thread starter
Yes, she said she loved it ! Actually her words when we got back were "somebody should pinch me" :beerchug:
 
Doesn't get any better than that Alan :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Kajima, I chose them for their color and simplicity. I like the way they look like extensions of the frame. They sweep up immediately, so no chance of them hitting before the pegs. Not that I will ever lean that far on purpose.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
It was soooo nice here today and Jane suggested I take her for a ride on the DLX. I found her an old helmet I had upstairs as both of hers are on the Cape (She made me say that because she does have nice helmets) anyways we had a great ride, hardly any traffic. This is Brant Point Lighthouse,



And this is my house (in my dreams)

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/photo%202_zpsffbcgjzb.jpg.html]

Very nice write up, Chapo! Riding around the Cape sounds pretty darn idyllic! Just make sure you stay ON the roads and bridges...! Otherwise you're liable to end up going from "rack to ruin," and then we'd have to dub you "Chapo-quiddick!" :D
 
EmptySea_imp said:
"I left my other helmets on the Cape" <-- I can't even type that without sounding like a Kennedy.

Great pics. Gonna have to convince my wife to ride 2 up sometime.
Really? I was thinking Neil Armstrong :P
 
fritzwilliger_imp said:
Chapomis_imp said:
It was soooo nice here today and Jane suggested I take her for a ride on the DLX. I found her an old helmet I had upstairs as both of hers are on the Cape (She made me say that because she does have nice helmets) anyways we had a great ride, hardly any traffic. This is Brant Point Lighthouse,



And this is my house (in my dreams)

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/photo%202_zpsffbcgjzb.jpg.html]

Very nice write up, Chapo! Riding around the Cape sounds pretty darn idyllic! Just make sure you stay ON the roads and bridges...! Otherwise you're liable to end up going from "rack to ruin," and then we'd have to dub you "Chapo-quiddick!" :D

Thats so bad it's good.

Cheers
 
There's some good jokes in this thread.

Chapomis, we could just about have a CB1100 rally at your lovely house and all have our own bedroom. When would suit? :D

The weather looks like the day I've just had all the way down here in Australia.
 
Back
Top