Find me....Being Tracked

Blockhead_imp said:
My wife and I use the 'find my iPhone' app often, works great....Can you imagine if Hillary would have had access to one of these to track Bill over the years?
Like ol' Bill, I also never had sex with "that woman", but I would be mighty worried with a service that either my wife's lawyers or some BAC-PIC (Beer Aficionados Club President Impeachment Committee) could subpoena at some future point in time. Does someone know of a solution which does not involve location data stored by some service that knows who I am?

Rotor
 
Rotor,

Stay invisible.
 
Thread starter
It could ultimately prove your innocence. But I couldn't have been doing this over there, because clearly my phones tracking history shows I was 100 miles away at the time.

Working out really well for me and my wife.
 
Can you prove your phone was with you though?

Joking aside, it's pretty useful technology.
 
Wife and I use the iPhone "find friend" feature also. Provides some peace of mind since I also frequently go for a little ride and end up a state or two away. I refuse to answer the phone while riding (blue tooth helmet) so wife can find me if she wants.
As to nefarious behavior - hers or mine?
 
Thread starter
4 Paws_imp said:
Wife and I use the iPhone "find friend" feature also. Provides some peace of mind since I also frequently go for a little ride and end up a state or two away. I refuse to answer the phone while riding (blue tooth helmet) so wife can find me if she wants.
As to nefarious behavior - hers or mine?
lol a man after my own heart
 
Back
Top