FINALLY!!! Proud new owner of a new (to me) '13

Shinchan_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
After a year of waiting and a few "almosts", I finally have my bike. It's a '13 and according to the VIN it's the 11th U.S. bike off the line (DK000011)! :banana:

2500 miles, I put 85 on it just today as I got lost in south Denver on my way to meet my wife at Ikea before heading home. I found the seat to be super-comfortable, at least for those 85 miles.

This is my first bike that came from the factory with turn signals and disk brakes. I'm looking forward to doing more riding and less wrenching.

Thanks to everyone for all of the advice and knowledge available here!
 
Well congrats Shin. Glad you finally found one.
 
Congrats Shin! Watch those front binders, they work real good :)
 
First bike with turn signals?? It's been a while, then! Congrats on the new ride, it's a great machine, and one of the first.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Shinchan_imp said:
After a year of waiting and a few "almosts", I finally have my bike. It's a '13 and according to the VIN it's the 11th U.S. bike off the line (DK000011)! :banana:

2500 miles, I put 85 on it just today as I got lost in south Denver on my way to meet my wife at Ikea before heading home. I found the seat to be super-comfortable, at least for those 85 miles.

This is my first bike that came from the factory with turn signals and disk brakes. I'm looking forward to doing more riding and less wrenching.

Thanks to everyone for all of the advice and knowledge available here!

Welcome Shin! You'll smile every mile! Enjoy your Honda! Rubber side down, Russ
 
Hey! Congratulations Shinchan. I hope you continue to find the seat comfortable as you ride the wheels off the bike. You can relax by posting pictures and Seat Time reports of your travels.

Be interested to hear how you get on with turn signals. :P
 
Wondering what you were riding in the past with no turn signals or disk brakes. Maybe dirt bikes?? I've been riding for almost 30 years and have always had both

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
1965 CA95
1966 CB450

uscgmac_imp said:
Wondering what you were riding in the past with no turn signals or disk brakes. Maybe dirt bikes?? I've been riding for almost 30 years and have always had both

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Thanks everybody! I bought it slightly pre-farkled. The windshield needs to go, though, it buffets the hell out of my helmet...
 
My DLX came with a similar windscreen, plus highway pegs, crash bars, handlebar risers, grip puppies and aftermarket mirrors. I removed all of it before taking my first ride.
 
Back
Top