Finally posting a picture.

Such beautiful motorcycles
 
thanks for sharing.. what top case is that?
 
That's not a top case, its a pop-up camper :P

Does my top case make my bike look small? :D
 
Bike looks good! It might be the angle of your photo, but that top case looks really big! Does it affect your handling when it's loaded?
 
Thread starter
It's a 46 liter Shad. I selected it because it was their smallest case that would handle 2 full face helmets, and second as a backrest.

I knew that if I was going to start riding again that I would need weather tight storage for gear, errands, lunch box, beer, or anything else that wouldn't fit in my pockets. I do realize that it takes away from the look of the CB, but I don't see it when I am riding, and don't care because I am just happy to be riding as much as my schedule allows.

I am 6'4", and nearly 300 lbs, so if there is some effect on handling, it is cancelled out by me.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 
It must be the angle of the pic as I have a 46L Givi and it doesn't look all that big. Very nice bike there CBryder!
 
Thread starter
Yes, it is like those fishing pictures where you hold the fish closer to the camera.

She may have a bit of bubble butt, but I am blinded by her inner beauty!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 
Its fine CB. We just like to have fun on the board :)
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Its fine CB. We just like to have fun on the board :)
me too

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
me too

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk But now I've gone and exposed my naked lever ends...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top