Finally farkling!

Dang, he should have enough money soon to buy a building in New York...from this website alone.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Dang, he should have enough money soon to buy a building in New York...from this website alone.
Yea, I was just wondering how much business he is taking from webike.......
Takashi's English is just a tad bit better than the translations on webike.com. :)
Oh Ryan, one more thing.....................................
Hook 'Em!
 
I am now only going through Takashi. He hasn't not been able to get anything we have asked for yet. I just sent him an email about the aluminum sprocket cover and moriwaki oil cap (that are on we bike) to see if he could get them. PLus his prices are usually cheaper. Yes Takashi's business definitely has a lot of support here. I bet he is so happy hahaha

Ill check out the levers. $120 for the pair is far better than asv charging you 120 for 1 lever! ugh!
 
Thread starter
Takashi is just amazing! I got the levers today, well before I expected them. :thumbsup: After seeing and holding the actual levers, I now "get it" as to why they can be so pricey. Damned beautiful bit of engineering and craftsmanship. Just WOW! They look friggin great on the bike and I had both levers installed in about 2 minutes! Haven't ridden the bike since the install and probably won't get to till this weekend. I will post a couple of pics tomorrow when its daylight and I can roll the CB out of its crib. :)
It's the little things like this that get me excited. :D
 
Thread starter
Only one pic came out ok; the others were kinda blurry.
But here's proof!!! :D
I'll post some better ones this weekend.
 
Thread starter
They are one of the brands webike sells.
I told Takashi that I had installed POSH bars and bar weights and needed some levers that were 25-30mm shorter than Honda levers. I also wanted them to be titanium with red adjusters and he sent me these. :thumbsup:
The brand is U-KANAYA. 147mm length.
he's a great guy to deal with. :clap:
 
silascopathic_imp said:
Yes he is. I would love to meet him. I bet he has a cb1100 all decked out
If Takashi doesn't have a cb1100 all decked out he can take comfort in knowing he's done his part for a lot of CB1100s in the USA.
 
Back
Top