Finally back out as summer rolls into fall here in Cleveland

3rd Gear Steve

Running like a top
Thread starter
I drove through heavy rain on my way back to Cleveland from the east coast rally, and coated every nook and cranny with highway grime. I swore I would wash it thoroughly(ish) before cooking the grime onto the shiny, and with my girlfriend gone for work this week and nothing else to do, I finally did! I think I need to buy some special washing implements… man are there a lot of annoying crevices.

With that done, I finally installed my new tail carrier. Massive thanks to [mention]stopher50 [/mention]for passing that on me, I love how it looks! It fixes what I personally feel to be the least attractive part of the bike - the massive chrome rear fender assembly drooping off the tail.

Anyway! With the bike gleaming and some beautiful clouds rolling in over the lake, I set out to get a glamour shot. I hope I can get out again this weekend, as the wind is blowing fall into my area today!

7d9755dbc153e204750232bb919362b4.jpg
 
I just ignore the nooks and crannies lol

Feels like fall here today..cloudy, windy and mid 60's for temps.
 
Speaking of Summer rolling into Fall, we still have a couple more weeks of triple-digit high temperatures, but the mornings are getting cooler. I'm getting the itch to get out there and ride some more now in the mornings before it gets too hot. I used to ride in these temperatures, and run in the afternoon sun and heat, but I'm just too old for that now, so I'll wait until I can enjoy it.
 
Back
Top